|Milke Dada Trek|
This area offers the cultural diversity of Rai, Limbu, Chhetri & Brahmin villagers, with the higher regions inhabited by a people of Tibeto-Mongoloid ancestry. This trek provides exploration of extreme eastern part Nepal & should be taken is for experienced trekkers who seek complete escape into the wildest, richest part of the Himalayas.
Milke Danda is located in the far east of Nepal. This is long and high forest ridge that divides the Arun and Tamur valley in the eastern Nepal. We start trek from Basantapur and make a trek of several days up this ridge that offers views of Makalu to the west and Kanchenjunga to the east. Westerners less frequent Milke Danda area, the region are densely vegetated with rare alpine flora and the beautiful rhododendron forest. It is renowned for having the highest diversity of Nepalese Rhododendron species (29 out of 32 species reported from Nepal), With trek follows through small isolated farm villages after the major village town of Tumlingtar and Khandbari, the trail gradually continues towards higher hills, offering impressive view of the mountains all the way to Milke Danda area. Especially Milke Danda is more popular area for different kind of flowers including the Nepal’s national flower rhododendron.
Day 01 - Arrival in Kathmandu.
Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02 - Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley.
Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley ( Pashupatinath ,Bouddha & Durbar Square). O/N at Hotel
Day 03 - Fly to Tumlingtar.
Early morning fly to Tumlingtar.Explore around Tumlingtar. O/N at Camp.
Day 04 - Trek to Phapung .
Trek to Phapung. O/N at camp.
Day 05 - Trek to Chainpur.
Trek to Chainpur.5/6 hrs.O/N at camp.
Day 06 - Trek to Jaljala.
Trek to Jaljala 4/5 hrs. O/N at camp.
Day 07 - Trek to Bhalukhop.
Trek to Bhalukhop .3/4 hrs.O/N at Camp.
Day 08 - Trek to Milke Danda.
Trek to Milke Danda.3/4 hrs. O/N at camp.
Day 09 - Milke Danda(3580m) excursion .
Milke Danda(3580m) excursion and see the beautiful views of Mt. Kanchanjunga and Mt.Makalu.O/N at Camp.
Day 10 - Trek down to Mayam.
Trek down to Mayam.4/5 hrs. O/N at Camp.
Day 11 - Trek to Chainpur.
Trek to Chainpur.4/5 hrs. O/N at Camp
Day 12 - Trek to Tumlingtar.
Trek to Tumlingtar takes about 4/5 hrs.O/N at Camp.
Day 13 - Fly to Kathmandu.
Fly to Kathmandu. Transfer to the Hotel. O/N at Hotel
Day 14 - Free day in Kathmandu.
Free day in Kathmandu.Cultural Dinner Program at evening. O/N at Hotel
Day 15 - Final Departure
Airport transfer for final Departure
NOTE: The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. The trek can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
Note : On adventure trips of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
• Standard twin sharing accommodation in four/five star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included.
• Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees.
• Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car / van / bus.
• Full board meal during camping, prepared by our cook with Tea & coffee.
• Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek. (We will provide fully water proof two men tents, dining tents, kitchen gear, dining table, chairs, toilet tents, shower tent etc.)
• A government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek. A cook and the required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine.
• Boiled and purify drinking water for the trek.
• All special trekking permits & fees.
• Surface Transfer to and from Kathmandu.
• Flight cost from Kathmandu – Taplejung – Kathmandu including airport departure taxes in both airport.
• All our government taxes.
• Tourist service charge, vat.
• Official expense.
• Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
• Your travel insurance (compulsory).
• International airfare and airport departure tax.
• Nepal entry visa, you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency is required to obtain Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 15 days. Likewise, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 100 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. You will also require 2 passport size photos.)
• Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
• Personal trekking Equipment.
• Tips for trekking staff. (Tipping is expected.)
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
|Trip Duration:||15 Days|
|Trip Destination:||Milke Dada Trek|
||Certified Trekking Guide|
|Group Size:||1 - 12|
||Flight, Private Car or a Tourist Coach.|
|Trip Seasons:||Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov|