This is a panoramic trek to beyond Phewa Lake in Pokhara. From Panchase you will see the great Himalayan peaks of Macchapuchare, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Lamjung and Manaslu. The terrain varies from subtropical valleys of banana trees and rice paddies to high ridges covered in rhododendron forest. This supports an abundant array of bird life. Along the way you will see many ethnic mixes, such as Brahmin, Magar and Gurung. This trek is off the beaten path and it is unlikely that you will meet many other trekkers here, and this trek is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
Panchase Trekking in the world have such a splendid variety of natural beauty as the Annapurna region. It is a rare combination of long arrays of snow-capped peaks, crystal clear lakes, turbulent rivers with deep gorges, Tibetan monasteries, hot-springs, and picturesque villages, inhabited by simple and friendly ethnic people. Being one of the best trekking route offering unique mountains view this trek is less visited by western people so virgin culture & real way of living can be experience trekking in this route.
We drive you to a beautiful city Pokhara to experience its natural beauty and the panoramic views of over 8000 meter high Mt. Annapurna , Manaslu and Dhaulagiri . Always twinkling view of Machhapuchhre (fishtail) is another attraction. The trek to Panchase hill is new destination for those who are looking for something different, less touristy and easy for walking. It is an ideal trip for those who have a short time and like to combine cultural sites of that region.
Few places in the world have such a splendid variety of natural beauty as the Annapurna region. It is a rare combination of long arrays of snow-capped peaks, crystal clear lakes, turbulent rivers with deep gorges, Tibetan monasteries, hot-springs, and picturesque villages, inhabited by simple and friendly ethnic
Day 01 – Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu or Bhaktapur. A short briefing will follow concerning the necessary formalities and your itinerary. Depending upon your arrival time you may spend free time visiting nearby sanctuaries or resting.
Day 02 – Sightseeing Cultural Day in Kathmandu
Half day sightseeing around UNESCO Bhaktapur / Kathmandu. Your guide will escort you on a tour of Buddhist and Hindu temples and shrines that reflect the ancient local traditions. There is time to explore the city’s many places of interest on your own or take a rest while trekking permits are finalised. In the evening sample a delicious traditional Nepali dinner. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03 – Kathmandu to Pokhara
Drive or fly to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel near Lake Phewa.
Day 04 – Pokhara-Bhumdi [1520m]
Start the day with a drive to Thado Khola, passing beautiful Davis Falls on the way. Trek to Bhumdi through lush forest teeming with interesting flora and fauna. The trail starts up a long staircase to a ridge before dropping down to Bhumdi. In Bhumdi you will have good views of Himalchuli, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Annapurna range and Fishtail. Overnight in Bhumdi. (3-4 hours walking)
Day 05 - Bhumdi-Panchase Bhanjyang [2030m]
If the weather is clear, you will have more opportunities to view the beautiful mountains along the trail. Today’s trek takes us up through forest and then on to Bhanjyang, a small settlement at the foot of Panchase. From here the views over Pokhara Valley and Phewa Lake are awesome. Overnight in Bhanjyang. (5-6 hours of walking)
Day 06 – Panchase Bhanjyang-Panchase Peak-Chitre [1400m]
Hike to the Panchase Hill summit (2500m) for a panoramic view of the Annapurna peaks, Dhaulagiri, and Manaslu. The ruins of the temple at the summit sometimes shelter a holy man. The trek continues uphill steeply through sparse forests and pastures to Chitre, where we overnight. (6-7 hours of walking)
Day 07 – Chitre-Matathanti [1200m]
Today’s trek takes us past scattered villages to the village of Matathanti, where we overnight.
Day 08 – Matathanti / Ghaundrung [1940m]
An easy walk today before an ascent to Ghaundrung, the largest Gurung village in the region. Overnight in Ghaundrung.
Day 09 – Ghaundrung
Take the day in Ghaundrung to rest and enjoy the scenic beauty of the area and the town. Overnight in Ghaundrung.
Day 10 – Ghaundrung-Pothana [1910m]
Start off downhill to Modi Khola, crossing on a suspension bridge. The trail turns uphill to Landrung Village, where Machhapuchhre and Annapurna are visible from the trail. It’s an uphill walk through woodlands to Deurali, then a gradual downhill stretch to Pothana, where we overnight. (5-6 hours walking)
Day 11 – Pothana-Pokhara [820m]
Walk to Damphus, then along the ridge to Phedi, passing rice fields and villages on the way. Then on to Pokhara. (3 hours walking); You’ll have time to relax or explore the Pokhara area. Overnight stay at hotel near Lake Phewa
Day 12 – Pokhara to Kathmandu
Drive or fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel in the Kathmandu area.
Day 13 – Final Departure
Departure from Nepal or continuation on the next stage of your trip.
NOTE: The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. The trek can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
Note : On adventure trips of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
• Standard twin sharing accommodation in three/four star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included.
• Standard twin sharing accommodation in two/three star hotel in Pokhara breakfast included.
• Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Guided city tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara by private car / van / bus.
• All your standard Meals during the trek.
• Twin sharing Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek
• Local Ace the Himalaya licensed English speaking Guide.
• The required number of local staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
• Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
• Annapurna conservation Park permits.
• Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
• All our government taxes.
• Official expense.
• Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara .
• Your travel insurance (compulsory, please contact us if you wish to sign up for the Global Rescue membership plan).
• International airfare and airport departure tax.
• Nepal entry visa, you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. You will also require 2 passport size photos.)
• Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
• Personal trekking Equipment.
• Tips for trekking staff. (Tipping is expected).
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
|Trip Duration:||13 Days|
|Trip Destination:||Panchasi Trek|
||Certified Trekking Guide|
|Group Size:||1 - 12|
||Flight, Private Car or a Tourist Coach.|
|Accommodations:||LODGE CAMPING ( Any One)|
|Trip Seasons:||Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov|