|Langtang Classic Trek|
As soon as you depart from the Kathmandu valley, the Langtang Classic trek gives you the first real introduction to some of Nepal's highest peaks. This trek will also introduce you to diversified natural beauty.....perhaps found nowhere else on earth. This trek will remain etched in your memories for a long, long time to come.
The Langtang Himal is located to the north, outside of the Kathmandu valley. This gracious, beautiful and lush green valley is surrounded by high peaks of great appeal. It has become famous ever since the British mountaineer Bill Tilman described it as the most beautiful valley in the world. The highest peak in this area is Shisapangma or Gosaithan 8027m in Tibet. The course from the Langtang valley to Gosaikunda is full of original and diverse natural beauty which has literally attracted thousands of adventure enthusiasts from every corner of the universe. The Langtang valley is also known as the ''treasure house'' of Alpine plants. The whole valley is divinely covered with an array of beautiful flowers during the summer, a spectacle that should never be missed. This high and isolated region is inhabited by Tamangs whose religious customs, language and dress are similar to that of the Tibetans.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu International Airport. Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing at Kathmandu
City sightseeing in and around Kathmandu valley (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan).Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Syabru Besi
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi takes about nine hours.
Day 04: Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel
Trek from Syabru Besi (1600m.) to Lama Hotel (2470m.) takes about five and half hours.
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang Village
Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m.) via Ghore Tabela takes about six hours.
Day 06: Langtang Village to Kyangjin Gompa
Trek from Langtang Village to Kyangjin Gompa (3870m.) takes about three hours.
Day 07: Acclamatization at Kyangjin Gompa
Rest day at Kyangjin Gompa and excursion in and around.
Day 08: Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel
Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel (2470m.) it takes about six hours.
Day 09: Lamal Hotel to Thulo Syabru
Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru (2130m.) it takes about six and half hours.
Day 10: Syabru to Sing Gompa
Trek from Thulo Syabru to Sing Gompa (3330m) takes about five hours.
Day 11: Sing Gompa to Dhunche
Trek from Sing Gompa to Dhunche (2030 m.) takes about four hours.
Day 12: Dhunche to Kathmandu
Drive from Dhunche to Kathmandu it takes about eight hours.
Day 13: Rest day at Kathmandu
Recreation & shopping day in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Final Departure
Transfer to the Airport for final departure (Fly out from Kathmandu).
NOTE: The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. The trek can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
Note : On adventure trips of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
• Heli Charter till Ghoda Tabela
• Standard accommodation in four/five star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included.
• Guided city tour in Kathmandu by car / van / bus.
• Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fees in Kathmandu.
• All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
• Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
• A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
• The required number of staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
• Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation for all trekking/tour staff.
• Langtang National Park permits.
• First aid medical kid.
• Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
• All our government taxes.
• Official expanse.
• Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
• Your travel insurance (compulsory).
• International airfare and airport departure tax.
• Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue. You will require 2 passport size photos.
• Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
• Personal trekking Equipments.
• Tips for trekking staff. (Tipping is expected).
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
|Trip Duration:||14 Days|
|Trip Destination:||Langtang Classic Trek|
||Certified Trekking Guide|
|Group Size:||1 - 12|
|Trip Grade:||Fairly Strenuous|
||Flight, Private Car or a Tourist Coach.|
|Accommodations:||LODGE CAMPING ( Any One)|
|Trip Seasons:||Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov|